Now offering private and group breastfeeding education class for pregnant parents and their partners/support persons.
Breastfeeding education classes will take place in a virtual setting in order to take all necessary COVID-19 precautions. Group classes will be scheduled biweekly with private classes scheduled by appointment only.
Here is what you can expect to learn in the breastfeeding education class:
- The benefits of breastfeeding
- How breastmilk is made
- What to expect after delivery
- How to position baby
- When to call a lactation consultant
During and after every group class, there will be to ask questions, however, I will be unable to answer questions specific to your breastfeeding journey.
The benefits of a private breastfeeding class include:
- Full prenatal lactation support
- Individual tailored class
- Intimate setting with only myself, you and your support person.
- Possibility to qualify through insurance
- Establish care with lactation consultant for possible postpartum lactation support (in-home or virtual visits)